8 Stories of Homes Selling After Receiving Multiple Offers in 2017
Not every home receives multiple offers or sets a local area record sales price but it is really quite exciting when they do.
Our objective is to net you the highest possible proceeds in the least amount of time with the least amount of problems. More than 75% of our listings go under contract in one week or less. Many of our listings are selling for prices that set local area record sales prices. Consistently outpacing the market. Check out how we do it: OUR SELLER PROCESS
In 2017 we had the pleasure of selling eight homes that sold after receiving multiple offers. Check out each of the stories.
5473 S Hunt Road in Murray
Sold for $328,550
We bid two offers against each other to sell for 101% of list price
3188 Copper Cove in Magna
Sold for $162,000
Received three offers right after going on market. This marks the 5th highest all time resale for a twin home in Magna.
3350 South 1940 West in West Valley City
Sold for $181,100
Sold in 4 days for more than 11K over asking price after receiving 30 (yes, thirty) offers.
45 South 850 East in Provo
Sold for $171,500.
Sold in 3 days after receiving multiple offers. This home sale marks the highest all time condo sale in the Evergreen Place Condos.
4122 S Sunny Park Lane in West Valley City
Sold for $210,000
Sold in 4 days for 10K over asking price after receiving 9 offers. Record setting sales price for the subdivision. The sales price was 14% higher than the previous all time high sale in the Sunnybrook subdivision and 12% higher than the home's market value.
4824 Addison Avenue in Eagle Mountain
Sold for $280,000
Sold in 5 days for above asking price after receiving multiple offers. This sale marks the highest all time sale in the Silver Lake subdivision for a home under 2700 square feet on less than a tenth of an acre.
1631 E Pebble Beach Drive in Sandy
Sold for $338,000
We were able to bid two offers against each other to sell for the highest amount possible. Time on market outpaced average DOM in neighborhood/price bracket by 20%. Facebook Views: >42,000. Interested Inquiries: 372
2214 North 250 West in Sunset
Sold for $135,000
Sold in the first weekend on market for 104% of list price after receiving multiple offers.
Our objective is to net you the highest possible proceeds in the least amount of time with the least amount of problems.
How do we consistently outpace the market? Here is our SELLER PROCESS. Here are a few of the features we offer in addition to what other Realtors are able to provide to sell your house:
- Complimentary pre-list home inspection by licensed inspector
- Complimentary architectural grade photography
- Complimentary targeted social media advertising targeted to move up neighborhoods with buyers that want to buy your home.
- Email marketing to over 5000 potential buyers
- Listing posted on 88 different search portals and thousands of agent/broker IDX's.
- Assistance preparing for market. Hand on advise on possible projects to increase your home's value that will have a positive return on investment.
- Hand on advise on staging
- 82 point staging and repairs checklist and checklists for prepping for photos and prepping for showings.
- Property stories. All advertising from Multiple Listing Service to targeted social media to search portals needs to present at the highest level. Your home is special, so the way it is presented should reflect that.