4th of July Events Guide
Overwhelmed with options this 4th of July? No worries, we’ve put together a list of all the best spots to spend the holiday in Salt Lake City Area.
- For a great fireworks display on the west side, there is the 4th of July fireworks in Jordan Park, shooting off at 10:00 P.M.
- The Salt Lake Bees at playing at home at Smith’s Ballpark against the El Paso Chihuahuas with fireworks after the game.
- Sandy City has festivities all day long with a firework show at dusk and a post-fireworks concert into the night!
- North Ogden’s Cherry Days will have an all-day festival and fireworks at dusk this year.
- Festivities at Thanksgiving Point begin at 4:00 culminating in a fireworks show after sundown.
- Down in Provo the Stadium of Fire this year will feature One Republic as well as the largest stadium fireworks show in the nation!
- Unfortunately, the beloved Sugarhouse fireworks show has been cancelled due to staffing issues this year. However, this show has been cancelled and revived before the Fourth in the past, so keep a close eye on what’s going on in Sugarhouse Park.
Some of the best patio dining in town to enjoy the Fourth of July outdoors.
Salt Lake City